Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I can't believe it is the 12th of August already!






You know, I took a small vacation from painting for a little while to have some summer fun, and when I woke up it was August!!! So I pulled out the paints and started painting every chance I got. These are some of the paintings I have done in the last couple weeks.

Tomorrow I am going canoeing with Ben, Barbie, Haden and Hannah, at the Mohican River in Loudenville, Ohio. It is about a 1 1/2 hour drive from here. We will leave early to get there about 9am and canoe for about 2 hours. After we get back to the car, we will drive to Riceland, Ohio and eat at Bishop's (home of the nutty muffit, and FANTASTIC onion rings). Hopefully my Mom and Dad will meet us there for lunch. Later we will go to Kingwood Center in Mansfield and then back home. It should be a fantastic day. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I will post some pics of the day tomorrow night.

I work on Friday and then leave from work for vacation!!! Back to Hilton Head for more summer fun! YEAH!!! I will be doing some painting there for sure.

Where has the time gone??? Here are the pics.......see ya later......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a fantastic day thank you.