Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend





This has been a fantastic weekend for me because it started on Thursday! I went to a flea market in Hartville, Ohio and then went to Kingwood Center in Mansfield, Ohio. If you get the chance go and visit Kingwood. It is beautiful and peaceful there. 

Friday I went to the Book Loft in German Village. I had never gone there before but I always wanted to go. I could spend all day there with no problem. Books of every kind and very good prices! I can't wait to go back.

Saturday I went and got a haircut and then came home and had a cookout. Ben, Barbie, Hannah, Haden, Chad, and Mary came over. Katy was at the Asian Festival here in Columbus and I missed her, but I knew she was having fun.  We all ate too much, but it was fun to be together.  Later in the evening we took Hannah and Haden to a park to play and all watched a movie together at the house.

Today I went to Mary and Chad's house for another cookout. Mary and I did a little shopping and then I came home and made a playlist for the blog. This playlist contains the songs I like to listen to when I am painting.  I did paint some this weekend but didn't finish anything yet. I will finish 4 paintings the first of the week and will post pictures then.  For now here are some pics from Kingwood.... I hope everyone had a happy and safe weekend. I am back to work tomorrow morning....

No comments: