Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring is finally here!!!






Well I know that spring is finally here because I have the worst case of poison ivy and oak that I have had in years! That's what I get for doing my spring cleaning up the yard. I have lived here for 6 years and never come across poison ivy but I am making up for it this year. I went to the doctor and got a shot so it should not last too long.

On a lighter note, I have had 2 vacations. I went to Hilton Head Island for 10 days the end of March and it rained every day except the last day. I didn't really care because it was 70 and I could sit out on the back balcony anyway. I just love that area! I went to Savannah, Beaufort, and Brunswick too. What a fabulous time it was. I came back and drove home from work in light snow the very next day! Have I mentioned how much I like snow?

The end of April vacation was much better. I went back for 7 days this time and it was 80 and sunny every day! I had such a wonderful time walking the beach, sitting at the pool, and painting outside. Everyday was better than the day before.

On Mother's Day evening I assembled new patio furniture for the very patio with the poison ivy growing. Roundup makes poison ivy killer so I bought some. Hope I don't poison myself putting it out there.

I am going to try to blog more...keep your fingers crossed, I get busy and forget to post.
I have been painting a lot so here are some new Angels.

No comments: